grooming daycare boarding
All Rights Reserved 2015
At CowDog & Sassy Cat Pet Boarding your pets are a part of of our family.
"Our home is their home."
Please stop by and get a tour at any time during our business hours. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 512-352 PETS (7387)
All Pet Boarding Accommodations include:
Spacious indoor climate controlled private rooms.
Soft music at night played for relaxation
Three to four playtime/bathroom breaks daily in large outdoor area
Family pets can stay together
Daily monitoring and wellness checks by our PetCare team to ensure our guests are enjoying themselves during their stay.
Meals served twice daily or as requested. (Our house brand or bring your own)
Comfy bedding, toys and bowls provided or bring what makes them feel at home
Lavish your pet with gourmet treats, pampering brush-outs and Tidy-Up Baths.
Playtime activities and VIP activity packages available
Dog Boarding Requirements:
We accept non-aggressive housebroken guests over the age of 5 months with current vaccination records.
We must have a boarding application/agreement on file prior to boarding your dog. Click HERE to fill out an online boarding agreement for your dog. We’ll need a copy of your dog’s vaccination records
We require that all pet owners provide a veterinarian receipt to prove the dog is current on the following:
Distemper (DHLPP), Rabies, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
We prefer that all male dogs must be neutered, however special cases will be considered.
We will accept female dogs that have not been spayed as long as they are not in season.
Medications and Veterinary Care:
If your pet requires medication, please provide a detailed list of medications and dosages and we will be glad to administer what is needed for an additional charge of $4 per day.Medication must be in original bottle.
Special Needs and Geriatric Pets:
We appreciate and cater to guests with special needs. Geriatric pets, physical handicaps, medical conditions/medication, separation anxiety, special diets or allergies, fear of thunder or fireworks…the list goes on and on! To us pets are just hairy people, and they all have their quirks and special traits! We are not only accustomed to to this, but we appreciate individuality!
What to Bring:
1.We will provide our house food for an extra charge, however if you prefer to bring your own.
2.You do not need to bring bowls unless you have a special needs dispenser. All of our dog bowls are stainless steel and sanitized between use.
3. Please bring the original medicine container and written instructions so that we can dispense medicine properly.
4. We provide large comfortable dog pillows and/or blankets. You may bring your dogs own bedding, if so desired.
5. Chew toys such as antlers or Kong products. The key is that these items must not pose a danger to your dog when left unattended. Rawhide DOES pose a choking risk, and so we do not dispense rawhide to dogs in our care.
6. If you have a younger dog, please do NOT bring small stuffed animals that could be destroyed or swallowed. We recognize that some mature dogs have favorite stuffed toys, and these are allowed – we work on a case by case basis because we know that some dogs love their “babies”. If your dog could chew or destroy the toy, please leave it at home.Durable toys such as Kongs that are made of hard plastic are welcome. Balls are never allowed in the kennel run under any circumstances as they present a swallow hazard.
7. Leash and collar. If you have a relatively inexpensive leash or collar, bring those. Please print your pets name on the leash and collar. We make every effort to make sure that they don't get lost or misplaced, but sometimes they do.
Our Cat Condos are dog-free, quiet, and peaceful for the comfort of our finicky feline friends!
Individual or multi-guest suites available.
Special attention is given to shy and elderly kitties!
We happily accept box-trained strictly-indoor cats over the age of six months that have been approved for boarding membership. All male cats must be neutered to be considered for boarding.
We must have a boarding application/agreement on file prior to boarding your cat. Click HERE to fill out an online boarding agreement for your cat. We’ll need a copy of your cat’s vaccination records.
We require that all pet owners provide a veterinarian receipt to prove the cat is current on the following:
FVRCP, Rabies, and Leukemia.
Veterinarian Care and Medications:
We are trained to provide minor first aid. If your cat is taking medication, please write out a detailed list of dosages and times, and we will be glad to administer what is needed for an additional charge of $2 per day. All medications must be in original prescription bottle.
What to Bring:
Kitties need to bring their own food or use our house food at $2/day/cat. We provide clean litterboxes and clay litter. If your cat only uses scoopable, please pack it with them. We urge cat owners to bring whatever they feel will make their pets most comfortable: treats, familiar toys, a cozy blanket. Our condos are equpped with scratch posts, toys, and perches. We want your finicky feline to feel right at home!
Cat Boarding Requirements:
For more information on how to prepare you dog or cat for boarding CLICK HERE
When you want the best for your pet!